If you like the content here, Please support my blog by clicking Follow below.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

A Perfect Partner does not just happen, it is destined!-Like you were destined for me!!!


“A Perfect Partner can never be chosen, it just happen!! - Like YOU happened for me :-)” – This was the title of my blog that I wrote exactly a year ago on my wife’s birthday. One long year has gone by… Time enough to reveal her true colours… She has showed me her true face… and it is time to modify the title of this blog:

“A Perfect Partner does not just happen, it is destined!-Like you were destined for me J

When I used to dream how my wife should be,
 I dreamt her to be
The most beautiful being on planet earth,
The most loving creature in the universe
& The most caring soul in the multiverse.
Sounds like fantasy?
Some people on this planet are so blessed
That their life ends up being a fantasy,
I am one!

She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen,
Not because she has a flawless skin
But because she brings out the beauty in me.

She is the most loving girl ever,
Not because I can’t live without her
But because her love makes my life worthwhile.

She is the most caring girl,
Not because she looks after me when I’m ill
But because she puts me back on my toes whenever life knocks me down.

She is with me in my tears and joy,
She is with me in my fears and ploys;
She is with me in my triumph and failure,
She is my pitfall, she is my allure.

For one who is both my sides,
Here comes a cocktail Poem;
It’s in Tamil, It’s in English,
For She is a Granule, She is Embellish.


காதல் காவியம், With Love, a Poem!!!

You let my heart stay cool
கோடைகால ஊற்றை போல்;

You let my heart stay free
நானில்லை நீ இன்றி;

உன் கடைக்கண் பார்வை ஒன்றே போதுமே,
I feel chilled out in the scorching sun of May;

When things around me turn dry and sultry,
என்றும் இதமளிக்கும் உன் காதலுக்கு நன்றி;

உன்னில் நான் என்னை கொண்டேன்
My life stopped from being mundane;

தொலைவோம் நம்மில் நாம் நம்மை தேடி,
I’m on, babe, are you ready???

And this year that has gone by, has proved one thing for sure,
That there lies a destiny in every man’s life…
And this year that has gone by, has showed one thing so pure,
That She is my destiny and that She is my Wife!!!!!


Happy Birthday Wi-Fi ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment