If you like the content here, Please support my blog by clicking Follow below.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

(Not Belated) Happy Children’s day !!!!

              I might look foolish to wish a Happy Children’s day today, that too not belated. I will get back to my topic later, moving on to the subject now. I just posted a wish on Facebook day before and it went like this – “Happy children's day friends! For all those who have not yet murdered that beautiful child inside them! ;-)” and I was surprised with the comments that kept pouring in. Usually my friends do not have the habit of responding to a post, but this time they did with much concern. Unanimously what they all said was that I was too sarcastic in my tone. Yeah, they might have been right.

                Many wish to behave matured but if you ask them what they want to be inside, they would definitely prefer childishness. Such is the quality of a child which all saints try to adopt till their death so that they live a righteous life. If I am to examine closer as to what is that one single aspect that makes a child so adorable, it is the child’s admittance. If you have noticed a baby, when she cries out of hunger, and her mother would have stuffed a rubber nipple in her mouth. That baby would stop its tears almost magically. Have you ever thought how that tear has come to a standstill without the reason being addressed, that is the baby’s hunger is not over yet but she is still happy. That baby has allowed herself to be fooled. She knows there is no milk flowing out of the rubber nipple but it is that mother’s attention on her that she admits herself into that foolish state and smiles out of happiness.

                A child’s admittance is her specialty. So wishing a Children’s day is wishing admittance. It applies for all humans be they small or big. Usually a child inherits from her parents but there is something bigger we all got to inherit from that child. I accept we cannot let ourselves be fooled around, but here is the trick, be happy to get fooled knowledgeably. When you know someone is not doing what they are saying that they are doing, but they mean it, then accept it that they are doing it. You will be happy, they will be happy, this world will be happy.

Justifying my topic, it took me 2 days to ponder over November 14th and understand the essence of a children’s day. I cannot wait another year to share this, worthy news deserves immediate attention. I decided to give it the attention today, though it’s late. Better late than never!!! You can accept my wish in the same spirit. And admittance is not a one day affair, it needs lot of practice and a lot more days, So (Not Belated) Happy Children’s Day.

And friends, If I am still sarcastic, Yes I am and I am proud to be J

10 comments:

  1. nothing sarcastic ma.. and i love this post!! the best out of 4,content wise.. keep going:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    You expressed interest to write for me on GAF. Are all articles written here your own?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Of course Boss they are my own. I own this blog. I would be delighted to write for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who on earth can deny this, my dear friend . . .

    The joy and satisfaction, in getting ourselves fooled - Knowledgeably (wonderful picking of words), is beyond description. Yes, we should let the child inside us live as long as we live.

    And its ironic, as you wrote, ""is not a one day affair, it needs lot of practice and a lot more days""... not to develop something in us.. even to retain something that is already in us :-). So to cherish the same, Happy children's day (not belated)..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kannan,

    Read 2 blogs today children's day and the dependence one. Like them both.

    The child is the father of man. Like Aamir Khan says in 3 idiots. Our heart is a coward. Therefore, in bad times we should fool our heart into thinking 'All is Well'.This will give us the resilience to face anything and come through stronger.

    Look within to reach out. I agree with your comments. We should first learn to be comfortable within our skins in order to be truly happy, independent and to achieve something worthwhile.

    You have a way with words. The sentences flow into each other. Content makes sense and reader will be able to identify with it.

    Keep going. All the very best.

    Glad to know that you plan to make your hobby your work. Way to go buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi..
    "admittance" liked the way u shed light on that virtue. Cherished in a child but much despised among grown ups. Maybe we adults should just let the mask slip, let the child in us take charge. Nice play of words! Keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for that deep insight Sneha. Looking forward for your continuous support that will keep me going!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good one.. never knew u had a blogspot of ur own... Happy writing

    ReplyDelete